Minimum 2 years experience with Salesforce Platform required
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work remotely within a highly respected and established events company, Wisdom, who are a successful, dynamic and creative global business spanning across multiple industries and sectors. At Wisdom, our people are at the absolute heart of what we do. We’re proud that our core values of passion, care, imagination and trust define the way we carry out our work across all of our conferences. If you share our values, we’d like to hear from you.
Working closely alongside a team of experts with extensive CRM, business and technical knowledge/experience, you will be responsible for the implementation, support and maintenance of the Salesforce platform and live user base across the wider Wisdom group.
- Assist developers and business users in gathering and validating data and understanding use cases, business requirements, and testing plans.
- Provide first and second line support and training for Salesforce users.
- Maintain profiles, security settings, access settings etc. (User Profiles, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules and Security).
- Perform regular data imports, fulfil ad hoc data requests, data integrity and manipulation tasks such as merging duplicate records and establishing proper ownership of existing accounts and contacts.
- Analyse and optimise Salesforce related workflows, platform design and setup.
- Implement best practices with regards to system maintenance, configuration, software updates, development, testing, data integrity, backups, etc.
- Document current/future systems and processes within Salesforce.
- Build reports and dashboards and maintains a solid information architecture within the database across all applications.
- Collaborate with business users and management to perform requirements gathering.
- Communicate regularly with leadership in order to ensure the delivery of high-quality service both within and outside the department.
- Administer 3rd party application licenses.
- Manage and Perform Basic and Advanced Administration Tasks in Applications to support the development and on-going use of business applications.
Knowledge, skills and behaviours:
- Demonstrated experience in CRM database management and reporting
- Strong Salesforce CRM and configuration knowledge.
- Experience of working with Validation and Workflow rules in Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to create and manage support processes.
- Salesforce security knowledge.
- Experience of the events sector is essential.
- Knowledge of integration platforms e.g. Dell Boomi and ERP experience would also be desirable.
- Strong understanding of customer retention strategies and processes
- Experience working with data and knowledge of basic data principles and processes.
- Strong technical and analytical skills/knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to use initiative, take direction and work with minimum supervision
- Effective problem solver and “can do” attitude
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team.
- Freedom of working remotely
- Uncapped commission
- Occasional travel to your events held across the world
- Career progression and development support with clear pathways both upwards and across departments
- The opportunity to be part of one of the most successful international event organization teams in the industry
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills to management level