Wisdom is seeking a creative and strategic Marketing Manager to manage the entire communication and marketing campaigns for our events. Our Marketing team is the voice of our Events. We are the storytellers that bring our brand to life and promote the Wisdom brand and events, creating demand that generates revenue for the company.&
The Marketing Manager will Support the Team by:
Building and implementing marketing plans around each individual event that focuses on driving conference attendance through email marketing, social, pay per click campaigns, print ads, web and newsletter banners, postcards, flyers, telesales campaigns, video and industry partnerships.&
The ideal candidate for this position will be a well-rounded marketer who is not only able to participate in a marketing strategy and development but who also has the skills and determination to implement the details of these initiatives. We are looking for a highly organized self-starter with creative problem-solving skills, a strategic mind, strong attention to detail, and an innate ability to execute.&
Selection criteria for a candidate include:
- 1-3 years of proven experience marketing both traditional and social media marketing ideally gained within conferences or exhibitions.
- You’re a proficient online marketer. You know how to drive traffic to a site through channels such as search, social media, email, and partnerships.
- You’re comfortable using Google Analytics and can implement SEO best practices
- Intermediate experience of using PPC tools like Google Adwords and LinkedIn advertising
- Proven ability in the creation and execution of quality email and online campaigns
- CRM systems, Adobe Illustrator experience is preferred Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to build relationships quickly
- Passionate about analyzing results and motivated by driving success in the form of revenue and profit!
- Freedom of working remotely
- Uncapped commission
- Occasional travel to your events held across the world
- Career progression and development support with clear pathways both upwards and across departments
- The opportunity to be part of one of the most successful international sales teams in the industry
- The opportunity to grow and develop your skills to management level (New financial terms and basic salary package will be offered)